The following newsletters contain information related to winter use in Yellowstone.
- November 2008 Newsletter (219 KB pdf)
- June 2008 Newsletter (41 KB pdf)
- January 2008 Newsletter - (63 KB pdf)
- September 2007 Newsletter - (71 KB pdf)
- August 2007 Newsletter - (62 KB pdf)
- March 2007 Newsletter - (70 KB pdf)
- October 2006 Newsletter - (58 KB pdf)
- August 2006 Newsletter - (40 KB pdf)
- July 2006 Newsletter - (53 KB pdf)
- April 2006 Newsletter - (54 KB pdf)
- Preliminary Alternatives - March 2006 - (82 KB pdf)
- February 2006 Newsletter - (54 KB pdf)
- Modeling Scenarios - December 2005 - (60 KB pdf)
- Fall 2005 Newsletter - (57 KB pdf)
- Scoping Newsletter - (70Kb pdf)
The Scoping through April 2006 Newsletters incorrectly list a telephone number for additional information about winter use in Yellowstone National Park. The correct telephone number is (307) 344-2019.
The Public Participation Plan identifies roving team meetings as an important method of engagement. These meetings have primarily been held with organized stakeholder groups (governmental and non-governmental) as well as cooperating agencies, with the intent of fostering opportunities for dialogue. Another communication tool identified in the Public Participation Plan is regular website updates; to that end, summaries of the roving team meetings are posted below.