|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
The NPS Yellowstone National Park app is now available from the Apple App Store, and an Android version will be available soon. This free, official mobile app provides useful information about visitor centers, places to stay and eat, shopping and services, and historic places and natural features. Cell service and Wi-Fi are limited in the park, so visitors are encouraged to download the app before they arrive. More information is available online at go.nps.gov/YellowstoneApp.
- Explore the interactive park map, which is easy to use while outdoors and includes large font sizes, illustrated trails and services, scenic highlights, and multiple zoom levels. By tapping the “Locate me” button, you will always know where you are.
- Learn more about points of interest with text and photographs.
- Discover rich natural and cultural resources with self-guided walking tours.
- Get up-to-date information about what is happening in Yellowstone, including links to geyser predictions and road construction information.
- With the tap of a button, share a digital postcard with friends and family.
- Get up-to-date accessibility information for facilities and some trails in the park, audio-described sites, and alternative text for images.