There are no fees to visit Weir Farm NHP. Parking, special programs, tours, and access to the grounds are free of charge.
America the Beautiful: National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Passes
We DO NOT SELL the America the Beautiful Annual Pass or Senior Pass. Passes are available for purchase at several locations within 50 miles of Weir Farm Naitonal Historical Park including:
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site – Hyde Park, NY
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site – Hyde Park, NY
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt NHS – Hyde Park, NY
- Hop Brook Lake – Middlebury, CT
- Thomaston Dam – Thomaston, CT
- Annual Pass- Weir Farm National Historical Park has discontinued the sale of the Interagency Annual Pass. The America the Beautiful Annual Pass can be purchased online at USGS Store.
- Senior Pass - Weir Farm National Historical Park has discontinued the sale of the Interagency Senior Pass. Both of the America the Beautiful Senior Passes can be purchased online at USGS Store.
- Access Pass - Free, documentation of permanent disability required. This is a lifetime pass for U.S.citizens and permanent residents with permanent disabilities. You can obtain the America the Beautiful Access Pass at Weir Farm NHP or by mail.
- Military Annual Pass - Free, documentation of military service required. This is an annual pass available to current US military members and their dependents, US military veterans and Gold Star Family members. You can obtain the America the Beautiful Military Pass at Weir Farm NHP or by mail. Applicants must bring proper military id or cards to the park to acquire the pass. Good one year from acquisition of the pass.
- Every Kid Outdoors Annual Pass - Free, available to all 4th graders. This pass is available to all 4th graders. Fourth grade students can visit www.everykidoutdoors.gov to get more information and download their free passes. Bring the pass to Weir Farm National Historical Park to acquire the FREE plastic pass.