- The address listed above is for the main visitor center located at Fort Caroline, if you plan on visiting Theodore Roosevelt Area, American Beach, Cedar Point or Kingsley Plantation see our directions page for site addresses.
- Dogs are welcome in the park but must be on a six foot leash at all times.
- Dock closes at 4:30 p.m. at Kingsley Plantation.
- Check the local weather before you come out and bring water and/or sunscreen as needed.
- Be prepared for biting insects including ticks. Bug repellent is recommended.
- A covered picnic area is available next to the visitor center. Picnic tables are avaliable at Theodore Roosevelt Area, Cedar Point, and Kingsley Plantation.
History Comes to Life
Check out our calendar to find out what events and programs we have coming up.
Learn what's happening in the park by following our social media outlets and keeping up with park news.
What to Bring on Your Visit
Plan ahead and take the Ten Essentials with you on your trip.
What you need to know
The park is continually striving to improve our accessibility.
Visit the Park Virtually
Visit Kingsley Plantation virtually by exploring the grounds through these panoramic images.
Chat with Ranger from Home
Virtual Ranger Programs
Schedule a virtual ranger program for your group, organization, or classroom.
Last updated: May 4, 2021