With 6,000 years of human history and thousands of acres of woods, water, and salt marsh there is so much to learn about in the Timucuan Preserve.
- History & Culture -Explore the story behind the first French colony in what is now the United States, discover a story of freedom and enslavement at Kingsley Plantation and learn about the culture of the Timucua people for whom this park is named.
- Nature -In and around one of the East coasts largest urban areas, our park offers rare glimpses of Old Florida, wildlife, and diverse habitats.
- News -Browse press releases and subscribe to update to keep current with what is happening in the park.
- Photos & Social Media -Experience the park through our photos and videos. Stay connected through Facebook and Twitter.
- For Teachers -Learn about the wonderful educational opportunities for you and your students in the park. From lesson plans to field trips we hope you see parks as great classrooms.
- Kids -Want to learn more about becoming a Junior Ranger? Special kid's brochures, activities, and programs are waiting for you in the Timucuan Preserve.