All educational groups need to make a reservation.
- Reservations are taken through e-mail at TIMU_Preserve_Education@nps.gov
- Ranger-led programs are limited to 35 students and are offered at Fort Caroline and Kingsley Plantation.
- Self-guided programs may have up to 60 students.
Sites that accommodate educational groups include:
- Fort Caroline
- Kingsley Plantation
- Ribault Club (a Florida Park Service site located near Kingsley Plantation)
When you e-mail to make a reservation:
- Have a program in mind.
- Have a date in mind.
- Include the site you are planning to visit.
- Have questions ready!
Can't make it to the park but still want a National Park experience for your classroom? Consider a virtual field trip.
Last updated: October 27, 2022