Following these guidelines makes a trip to the park enjoyable for everyone. It is the teacher's responsibility to share this information with chaperones and students prior to arrival at the park. If you have any special needs, please contact park staff. These guidelines apply to self and ranger guided programs.
- Reservations are required; the size of our facility is limited.
- Stay on the trails!
- Only 30 people can tour the Timucuan Preserve Visitor Center at one time.
- Leaders are responsible for group behavior.
- A minimum of one chaperone for every ten students is required.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather. Be prepared for biting insects.