Built 1889 by Jackson and Sharp, Wilmington, DE for Quebec, Montmorency & Charlevoix Railway. In service 1889 –1959, similar history to #102. Wood car, arched roof without clerestory. By 1966 owned by F. Nelson Blount.
The Quebec Railway Light and Power (QL&P) began in 1881 as the Quebec, Montmorency and Charlevoix Railway Company (QM&C).
The railway was originally built to provide service to Baie-Sainte-Catherine, which was supposed to become a major seaport. When that didn't happen, the railway was turned into a small short line which became an important component of a growing tourist industry. More information about the QM&C is available at http://www.canada-rail.com/quebec/railways/QLP.html#.V7M1AnqnSmh