Fees & Passes
Your entrance and campground fees go directly back to visitor improvement projects. For more information on how we've improved visitor services via your fee dollars, visit our Your Fee Dollars at Work page. Here is a list of all fees and reservations that can be made at Prince William Forest Park:
Prince William Forest Park Fee Pay App
Introducing a new way to digitally pay the park entrance fee. You may now purchase your entrance fees for the park through the Prince William Forest Park Fee Pay App. Conveniently make payments from anywhere with no additional charge. The app is available for download in the App Store and with Google Play.
Note: Entrance fee per vehicle is $7. Entrance fee for bike in/walk in is $5.
Fee Free Days in 2017
January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Entrance Fees: 16 years of age and up
Annual and Lifetime Passes
These passes provide annual or lifetime access to all Federal Recreation Lands (national parks, national forests, national wildlife refuges, etc...)
Annual Pass for Prince William Forest Park
- $30 Prince William Forest Park Annual Pass
America the Beautiful - Access Pass
- Available for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
- Good for lifetime
- Admits passholder +3 Adults. Children under 16 admitted free.
- Can be used at any federal recreation site.
- At Prince William Forest Park, provides a 50% discount for camping.
- Can be obtained in person at the Visitor Center.
Last updated: May 18, 2017