- Early May to late September
- Monday-Friday at 10:30 am and 3:30 pm, ask for other available times
- Talk lasts up to 20 minutes
- 10:30 am and 3:30 pm chats meet in the theater of the visitor center at 2nd Avenue and Broadway. Chats at other times meet in the visitor center and walk short distances to other locations with the ranger.
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible, service animals welcome
- No tickets needed
Join us for ranger's choice! Rangers present what they're most passionate about in the park. We post topics the morning of the talk at the visitor center. Check if the day's topic is Tlingit culture, archeology, wildlife, or something else!
Last updated: November 15, 2018