Contact Us

Looking for a Chilkoot Trail permit?

Check out the Chilkoot Trail permits page for the most recent information on permits, prices, and the reservation process. Please note, Chilkoot Trail permits can only be reserved through Parks Canada.

Trying to make reservations for 2019 ranger tours?
Reservations are made through For questions about reservations, please contact them directly. For information about our tours explore our tour pages.


Ways to Contact Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park

by email: e-mail us

by telephone: (907) 983-9200

by mail:
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
P.O. Box 517
Skagway, Alaska 99840

Learn more about our staff and offices.


911 For All Emergencies

  • For life and safety emergencies: Dial 911.
  • If you're traveling somewhere without phone reception, you must be prepared to self-rescue and to be self-sufficient. Contact the park you're planning to visit to learn more about staying safe in wild lands.

Requesting National Park Service Help

To report a missing or overdue person traveling on national park lands in Alaska, or to request assistance from the National Park Service, call:
  • 833-477-9357 (toll-free, USA only)
  • 907-683-2276 (local Alaska number, also works for international callers)

Crime Tips

You can help protect our treasured National Park Service (NPS) sites. If you see something suspicious in any NPS location, or if you have information that could aid an investigation, stay safe and tell us about it. Talk to any NPS employee for help in reporting suspicious activity
  • Call or text the tip line: 888-653-0009 (toll-free, USA only)
  • Submit a crime tip

Last updated: May 17, 2019

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
P.O. Box 517

Skagway, AK 99840


(907) 983-9200

Contact Us