Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park is your park. Whether you are planning a trip to Southeast Alaska or exploring from home you can take advantage of your park resources with the History & Culture pages.
You may want to start by finding out what was the Klondike Gold Rush? Then dive deeper into history and
- Ponder the people who made the journey north
- Span North America by exploring the places linked to the Klondike Gold Rush
- Glimpse what it was like in 1897-98 with some of the stories from that time
- Unearth history with our collection of artifacts and archeology done in the park
- Learn how we preserve historic artifacts and structures in Skagway