We recomend West Beach and here's some reasons why:
1. Parking - 660 parking spaces! More than the entire east-side of the national park’s combined spaces are located at West Beach.
2. No Fee - There will be no parking fee at this time.
3. Trails - Three different loops and four miles of great hiking.
4. Grill/Picnic Area – Shaded grilling areas.
5. Flower lovers: Lupine flowers are in bloom, so now is the best time to grab your camera for some great nature pics!
Please be safe and keep social distancing in mind while enjoying your stay here at the park, and be sure to take back what you bring with you. All buildings and restrooms will be closed.
Times are tough right now, but if you need a nice place to visit in park, think West Beach!
(Lifeguards will be stationed after Memorial Day and concessions are not scheduled at this time)