Year-round: 8 a.m. to Sunset
Overnight parking is not permitted year-round.
Picnic Pavilion: A covered picnic pavilion is available on a first-come, first-served basis, as well as, restrooms and additional picnic tables.
Youth Group Campground and Pavilion: The youth campground located on the Pensacola Bay side is available by reservation only.
Visitor Center: The visitor center and exhibit area are permanently closed.
From Interstate 10: Take Exit 12 onto I-110 exit 1B Gregory Street East, merge onto 30 E Chase Street, turn left onto Bayfront Parkway /Hwy 98 East.
Stay on U.S. 98 for 4.1 miles, parking for outdoor activities is available on both sides of the road. National Seashore Headquarters is located on the right.
Park Headquarters 1801 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze Fl, 32563
Plan Your Visit
- There are no concessions in this area. Bring your own food and drink for a picnic.
- Pets are allowed on the trails and bike paths. Pets are not allowed on the beach or in the sand.
- Horses may be ridden only on the trails and fire roads north of U.S. Highway 98. Feeding will only occur inside the trailers.
- Come prepared. There are 7.5 miles of hiking trails including the fully accessible 0.8 mile Brackenridge Nature Trail.
- The Youth Campground and pavilion are located on the north side of Highway 98.
- The only public restroom is located east of the park headquarters building.
- The park headquarters building is for staff only.