Doing Business With The Park

On This Page Navigation


If you are interested in conducting business or special activities within Great Basin National Park, you must apply for and obtain a permit or Commerical Use Authorization..

Special Use Permits

Special Use Permits are required for nontraditional or unusual uses and activities, such as weddings or special events.

Filming Permits

Filming Permits are required for any commercial filming or still photography in the park.
An abbreviated permit is issued to those interested in After-Hours Cave Photography.

Commercial Use Authorization

Commercial Use Authorizations are required of all operators who provide any and all goods, activities, agreements or other services to the general public which take place, at least in part, in the park.

Questions about permit requirements can be directed to the Special Uses Coordinator by email or by phone at (775) 234-7511.

Research Permits

Those interested in conducting research activities in Great Basin National Park must apply for and obtain a Research Permit.

Questions about the process can be directed to the Research Permit Coordinator by email or phone at (775) 234-7541.

Last updated: April 24, 2021

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

100 Great Basin National Park
Baker , NV 89311


Available 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day

Contact Us

Stay Connected