- Coordinate with Construction Contractor, Park, and COR to determine who attends and sets beneficial occupancy inspection date.
- Conduct final inspection and final accessibility inspection of facility covered in beneficial occupancy request.
- Generate priced punch list.
- Draft beneficial occupancy inspection letter and forward electronic copy to COR.
- Monitor punch list completion and notify COR when complete.
- Before occupancy occurs, designated NPS Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) accepts fire and life safety systems and issues a certificate of occupancy.
- 2.6.1A Substantial Completion versus Beneficial Occupancy (pdf)
- 2.6.1B Beneficial Occupancy Letter
- 2.6.1C Backflow Prevention Assembly Test (BF-1)
- 2.6.1D Certificate of Occupancy (CO-1) (pdf) Download and complete using Adobe Acrobat.
- 2.6.1E Fire/Smoke Damper Acceptance (FSD-1)
- 2.6.1F NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report