- Coordinate with contractor, park, and COR to determine who should be in attendance and sets the Beneficial Occupancy inspection date.
- Conduct final inspection and Final Accessibility Inspection of that portion of the facility covered in the beneficial occupancy request.
- Generate priced punch list.
- Draft Beneficial Occupancy Inspection letter and forward electronic copy to COR.
- Monitor punch list completion and notify COR when completed.
- Before occupancy can occur, the designated NPS Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) has to accept the fire and life safety systems and issue a Certificate of Occupancy (CO-1).
- 2.6.1A DSC SOP 2006-006 Beneficial Occupancy vs. Substantial Completion
- 2.6.1B DSC SOP 2006-006 Definitions
- 2.6.1C Type of use and possession chart
- 2.6.1D BF-1 Backflow Prevention Assembly Test
- 2.6.1E CO-1 Certificate of Occupancy
- 2.6.1F FSD-1 Fire/Smoke Damper Acceptance
- 2.6.1G NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report
- 2.6.1H Beneficial Occupancy Letter
- 2.6.1I NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report (pdf)