|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Katherine Belcher, (907) 683-9583
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve proposes to designate a new public use cabin and adopt provisions regulating public use in that immediate vicinity.
- Denali National Park proposes to address parking on the restricted section of the Denali Park Road during the summer operating season. (see attachment for more information)
- Denali National Park also proposes changes regarding human waste disposal on the West Buttress of Denali. (see attachment for more information)
- Katmai National Park proposes to adopt a requirement that individuals in the Brooks Camp Developed Area who do not comply with rules regarding protecting the public and wildlife repeat the bear orientation that visitors are required to take upon arrival at Brooks Camp.
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve proposes to require hunters remove non-edible animal parts from harvested game within 1/2 mile of Serpentine Hot Springs and Serpentine Hot Springs Airstrip for public health and safety reasons.
A written copy may be requested directly from a park or the National Park Service, 240 W. 5th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501, Attn: Compendium.