Learn and Explore
Thank you for your interest in Alaska's National Parks. This is a request for your comments on any or all of the proposed changes to Alaska park compendiums.
Proposed changes for the 2020 compendiums can be viewed on the park NPS Planning, Environment, and Compliance Portal (PEPC), which is also linked below.
View the current compendiums.
The National Park Service is committed to making all practicable efforts to make the park compendiums accessible and usable by all individuals. If you require assistance please call 907-644-3510.
The comment period is open from January 15, 2020 to February 15, 2020 - to 10:00 pm Alaska Standard Time.
Proposed changes for 2020 Compendiums:
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
- Katmai National Park and Preserve (including Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve, and Alagnak Wild River)
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
- Sitka National Historical Park
- Western Arctic National Parklands (Cape Krusenstern National Monument, Kobuk Valley National Park, Noatak National Preserve)
- Wrangell-St. Ellias National Park and Preserve
- Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve
Comments will also be accepted by mail or hand delivery to the respective park headquarters or to the below address:
National Park Service, Attn: Compendiums, Alaska Regional Office, 240 West 5th ave., Anchorage, AK 99501.
Comments will not be accepted by any other method. All comments received are subject to public release without modification, including any personal information provided.
Last updated: January 15, 2020