Arrive Ready to Explore with a Pre-Paid Park Pass!
YourPassNow allows visitors to purchase their Crater Lake entrance passes online, and Arrive Ready!
Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Your fees are put to work improving visitor services and facilities. Thank you for supporting your national parks! Learn more about our recent fee increases.
- Cars - $25 in the summer (May 22-October 31), $15 in the winter (November 1-May 21). Admits one private, non-commercial vehicle (15-passenger capacity or less) and all occupants. Good for 7 days.
- Motorcycles - $20 in the summer (May 22-October 31), $15 in the winter (November 1-May 21). Admits one or two passengers on a private, non-commercial motorcycle. Good for 7 days.
- Bicycles & Pedestrians - $12 per individual. Admits one individual with no car (bicyclist, hiker, pedestrian). Youth 15 and under are admitted free of charge. Good for 7 days.
- Commercial Vehicles:
- Capacity of 1 to 6 passengers - $25 + $5 per passenger
- Capacity of 7 to 15 passengers - $75
- Capacity of 16 to 25 passengers - $10.
- Capacity of 26 or more passengers - $200
Note: Fees for commercial vehicles are based on the capacity of the vehicle, not the number of passengers on board.