City of Rocks Campground
- Pay fees at Bath Rock
- Walk-in campers pay for 1 night at a time only
- Length of stay is limited to 14 days in any 30-day period
- Pets must be on a leash when outside of a camping unit
- Gathering of firewood is prohibited
- Use established campsites and fire rings only
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 8 people, 2 vehicles, and 2 tents per site
- Check-in 2:00 p.m. and check-out 1:00 p.m.
Twin Sisters, 12-35 people/night
Bread Loaves,12-25 people/night
Juniper 12-25 people/night
City of Rocks offers the Juniper Group Site for equestrian campers. This area is remote and primitive. The campsite features a corral, standard campsite amenities, and a vault toilet. Smoky Mountain Campground, near the east entrance to the Reserve, offers six sites, with water and electricity, paved camping spurs, coral, and showers.
Single Site: Campsite Fee - $12.72 Reservation Fee - $10.60
Group Site: (12 people/night minimum) Reservation Fee - $26.50 Per Person Overnight Fee - $3.18
To receive a publication please click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page. When requesting a document please provide the title of the document and your contact information.