Fee Free Days
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents' Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
- Cedar Breaks Individual Fee (16 +Years) : $6 Per Person
* Valid for seven days, this fee is for visitors, age 16 or older, entering the park. This fee is paid at the entrance station at Point Supreme.
- Cedar Breaks Individual Fee (0-15 Years) : Free
Children age 15 and under are free!
- Academic Fee Waivers
Qualifying educational groups are able to access Cedar Breaks National Monument at no charge with an academic fee waiver.
All passes are available at the fee station at Point Supreme. At Cedar Breaks, each of these passes allows the pass-holder + three additional adults to enter the monument.
- Cedar Breaks Annual Pass: $25.00
Admission to Cedar Breaks National Monument for one year from date of purchase.
- Annual 4th Grade Pass: Free
In Celebration of the NPS Centennial, 4th grade students and their family are allowed free park entrance for 2015-2016 school year. For more information visit www.everykidinapark.gov.
- America the Beautiful—National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass: $80
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for national parks and other federal fee areas. This replaces the National Parks Pass and Golden Eagle Pass.
- Annual Pass for US Military: Free
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for all active military personnel and their dependents. (For active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173)
- Access Pass: Free
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
- Senior Pass:$10
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older.