Permits are required for short-term activities which provide a benefit to an individual, group, or organization rather than to the public at large; which require written authorization and some degree of management control from the NPS in order to protect park resources and the public interest; and which are not prohibited by law or regulation.

Requests for special uses of the park require the submission of a completed application along with a non-refundable $100.00 processing fee made payable to "National Park Service". The processing fee MUST accompany your completed application before the park will consider your permit request.

Once received, processing of the permit application request will be reviewed as quickly as possible; however, please note that the park has 30 days to process requests.

Permits are required for:

Permits may be required for:

Last updated: March 9, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

PO Box 925
Natchitoches, LA 71458


318-352-0383 x316

Contact Us