|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Joe Ceradini, 801-863-5640
Capitol Reef National Park (CRNP) and Utah Valley University (UVU) maintain a formal partnership to promote science and education at the park and collaboratively maintain Capitol Reef Field Station (CRFS). CRFS is located within a stunning valley in the park and functions as an education and research center under the direction of Utah Valley University (UVU). UVU is currently recruiting two positions for the Capitol Reef Field Station that will serve as key supporters of the operation. Talented applicants are encouraged to apply.
Full-time Site Manager: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/23931
- The CRFS Site Manager manages all aspects of the off-grid field station, while also facilitating or conducting engaged learning, environmental conservation, and research and creative work through the exploration of the Colorado Plateau. The unique and remote nature of CRFS results in a wide range of job responsibilities. Please see the job posting for details.
- Salary: $45,483 – $56,854 annually.
- Last date to apply: 9/8/2021.
- The CRFS Assistant Site Manager supports the full-time manager in helping to manage the off-grid field station, including coordinating and facilitating student groups visiting CRFS for one to multiple days. Please see the job posting for details.
- Hourly pay (variable hours): $14.93 – $18.66.
- Last date to apply: 9/1/2021.
Last updated: August 20, 2021