|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Sarah Blizzard Merrill, 252-475-9033Cape Hatteras National Seashore (Seashore) will hold Commercial Services Orientations and Open Houses on Hatteras, Ocracoke, and Roanoke Islands.
Meeting locations and dates are as follows:
- Ocracoke Community Center (999 Irvin Garrish Hwy, Ocracoke, NC) Monday, May 14 2:00-3:00 pm
- Outer Banks Group Headquarters at Fort Raleigh National Historic Site (1401 National Park Dr, Manteo, NC) Tuesday, May 15 11:00 am -12:00 pm
- Fessenden Center Activity Room (46830 NC-12, Buxton, NC) Thursday, May 17 1:00-2:00 pm
The meetings will begin with a presentation, followed by a Q & A session, discussion, and networking.
The presentation will provide an overview of the Seashore’s Commercial Services program, which permits businesses to provide the following visitor services through Commercial Use Authorizations (CUAs):
- Beach Fire Services
- Guided Fishing Services
- Guided Horseback Tours
- Guided Waterfowl Hunting
- Interpretive and Educational Programs
- Non-motorized Boat Tours (for example, kayak tours)
- Off-Road Vehicle Driving Tours
- Outdoor Fitness Classes (for example, yoga)
- Photography Instruction
- Road-Based Commercial Tours and Transportation
- Watersport Instruction (for example, surfing lessons)
Seashore staff look forward to working more closely with many long-standing commercial partners, as well as engaging new partners.
For information about the Seashore’s Commercial Use Authorization program and instructions on how to apply, visit: https://www.nps.gov/caha/getinvolved/dobusinesswithus.htm.
For a list of the Seashore’s concession operators and current Commercial Use Authorization holders, visit: https://www.nps.gov/caha/planyourvisit/commercial-services.htm.