|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Sarah Blizzard Merrill, 252-475-9033
Cape Hatteras National Seashore (Seashore) Superintendent Dave Hallac is excited to announce a Commercial Services Orientation and Open House on Ocracoke Island.
The meeting will take place on Monday, August 28 from 12:30-2:00 pm at the Ocracoke Community Center in Ocracoke: 999 Irvin Garrish Hwy, Ocracoke.
Superintendent Hallac and Seashore staff welcome all interested parties to attend.
The meeting will begin with a presentation from 12:30 to 1:00 pm, followed by a Q & A session, discussion, and networking.
The presentation will provide an overview of the Seashore’s Commercial Services program, which permits businesses to provide the following visitor services through Commercial Use Authorizations (CUAs):
- Beach Fire Services - new for 2017!
- Guided Fishing Services
- Guided Horseback Tours
- Guided Waterfowl Hunting - new for 2017!
- Interpretive and Educational Programs - new for 2017!
- Non-motorized Boat Tours (for example, kayak tours)
- Off-Road Vehicle Driving Tours
- Outdoor Fitness Classes (for example, yoga)
- Photography Instruction
- Road-Based Commercial Tours and Transportation - new for 2017!
- Watersport Instruction (for example, surfing lessons)
For information about the Seashore’s Commercial Use Authorization program and instructions on how to apply, visit: https://www.nps.gov/caha/getinvolved/dobusinesswithus.htm.