Miami-Dade County operates marinas and boat ramps adjacent to the park. The first two listed below, feed directly into the park. During periods of heavy traffic a marina may close temporarily until the congestion clears and parking spaces open up.
- Homestead Bayfront - marina, swimming area, beach and restaurant located just south of park headquarters at Convoy Point.
- Black Point - marina, bike path, canoe/kayak launch, fishing jetty and restaurant located on central and western border of park.
- Matheson Hammock - marina, swimming area, beach and restaurant located in northern vicinity of the park.
- Crandon - marina located on Key Biscayne near the northern border of the park. It is close to restaurants, Biscayne Channel, Stiltsvilleand and one of the best beaches in Miami.
- Information on boating and fishing.