Winter Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Summer Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Located 11 miles south and west of the south entrance to Bighorn Canyon in the town of Lovell, Wyoming at the junction of Highways 14A and 310.
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
Films on request
- "The Land of the Bighorn" 20 minutes
- "Mustangs on the Mountain" 15 minutes
- "Medicine Wheel" 15 minutes
- "Geology of Bighorn Canyon" 12 minutes
- "South Bighorn Lake" 10 minutes
Relief map of Bighorn Canyon and the surrounding areas. Some geological, historical and photo exhibits on the natural and cultural history of the area.
Outdoor exhibits in the the Lovell Visitor Center Introductory signs and Visitor Center Ponds signs.