Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) holders will be required to have a CUA vehicle reservation to access Cadillac Summit Road from July 1 through October 22.
Taxi and Ride Share Services (non-tour) are exempt from the vehicle reservation system and CUA requirements.
To make your CUA vehicle reservation you will need:
- A fully executed CUA, and
- a verified commercial account on Recreation.gov.
How to Obtain a Commercial Account on Recreation.gov Once You Have a Fully Executed CUA
Go to Recreation.gov and click on Sign Up to create an account.
Complete all fields including name, phone number, and email.
The email you use to create this account must be used to make vehicle reservations for CUA activities only. It cannot be used to make vehicle reservations for personal purposes whether using a personal or CUA vehicle.
Recreation.gov will send you an email with a link to verify your account. Click on the link and follow the instructions to create a password.
Once your log-in/password are complete, log into Recreation.gov and go to your profile to enter your business address and save it.
Once you’ve completed these steps, email e-mail us to alert the Commercial Services office that the account has been created in Recreation.gov. In this email, you must provide the same email address used to sign up for a Recreation.gov account.
Commercial Services office will verify your commercial account on Recreation.gov and email you when your account has been verified.
Once you have completed this process, the following CUA vehicle reservations can be purchased on Recreation.gov:
- CUA Holder Vehicle Reservations – Cadillac Sunrise (up to 21 feet)
- CUA Holder Vehicle Reservations – Cadillac Sunrise (over 21 feet)
- CUA Holder Vehicle Reservations – Cadillac Daytime (up to 21 feet)
- CUA Holder Vehicle Reservations – Cadillac Daytime (over 21 feet)
If you are having technical issues with the website, try closing your browser and logging back in or visit their Help Center.
If you need additional help or have any questions, please contact the park’s Concessions Management Specialist at e-mail us or 207-288-8735.
CUA Vehicle Reservation Rules
- Each CUA holder is allowed up to two Cadillac Sunrise - CUA Vehicle reservations per day.
- Each CUA holder is allowed up to ten Cadillac Daytime - CUA Vehicle reservations per day.
- CUA vehicle reservations may only be used to conduct business in the park. They may not be used for personal purposes whether in a personal or CUA vehicle.
- Reservations are per vehicle, not per person.
Printed/Digital Ticket Required
- Please print or scan a digital copy of the vehicle reservation with the QR code, which will be scanned to verify the reservation upon arrival. Connectivity is unreliable in the park.
- You will also be asked to present your entrance pass upon arrival.
- Cadillac Sunrise:
- CUA Vehicle Reservations must enter the reservation area within 90 minutes of the start time shown on the reservation.
- Cadillac Daytime:
- Vehicles must enter the reservation area within 30 minutes of the start time shown on the reservation.
- Reservations provide a timed entry, but do not require a departure time.
- Reservations do not permit re-entry.