Yosemite Hospitality offers bus tours year-round. All tours begin in Yosemite Valley.
- Valley Floor Tour is a two-hour tour of Yosemite Valley that operates all year. From approximately April through October, this is an open-air tram tour (weather permitting). From around October through March, this is a bus tour.
- Glacier Point Tour is a four-hour round-trip tour to Glacier Point and back. (One-way tickets are available.) This tour operates when the Glacier Point Road is open (typically, late May until sometime in November, conditions permitting).
- Grand Tour is a full-day tour that visits Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point and the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias. This tour operates when the Glacier Point Road is open (typically, late May until sometime in November, conditions permitting). This tour will resume after the re-opening of the Mariposa Grove on June 15, 2018.
- Tuolumne Meadows Tour is an all-day tour to Tuolumne Meadows and back. (One-way tickets are available.) This tour operates from July through early September, conditions permitting.
In addition, interpretive programs (nature & history walks) are offered year-round by National Park Service rangers, concessioner staff, and other park partners.
All regularly scheduled programs are listed in Yosemite Guide.
The Yosemite Conservancy offers custom adventures such as birding quests, challenging hikes, and more.
- Pioneer Yosemite History Center [267 kb PDF]