By order of the Superintendent of Yosemite National Park and under authority of Title 36, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1.5(a) and Section (a)(1):
The area marked as closed on the accompanying map entitled Meadow Fire Safety Closure dated September 19, 2014.
Features and trails within the closed area include, but are not limited to:
- The John Muir Trail between the Clouds Rest Junction and Sunrise High Sierra Camp.
- The Sunrise Trail to Clouds Rest through to the John Muir Trail junction.
- Clouds Rest
- The trail along the Merced River between Little Yosemite Valley and Echo Valley.
These trails and areas are open:
- Little Yosemite Valley (LYV) Campground.
- The Mist, Panorama and Half Dome Trails and all climbing routes on Half Dome.
- Sunrise and Merced Lake backpackers’ camps.
- The Tenaya Lake Trail
- Sunrise Lakes