Fee desk open 9 am to 4:30 pm. 7 days a week, closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Adults (16 and older)- $10; good for 7 days entrance to Yorktown Battlefield. This also includes the Glassblowing House and Island Loop Drive at Historic Jamestowne. An additional $10 fee is required to access the galleries, historic fort and townsite at Historic Jamestowne.
Yorktown Battlefield does not sell the permit for Historic Jamestowne.
15 and younger are free.
Colonial Annual Park Pass - $40
Preservation Virginia Membership Card - If a Preservation Virginia member shows a valid receipt from Historic Jamestowne they will be allowed entrance to Yorktown at no additional charge. If a Preservation Virginia member comes to Yorktown first, they will pay the $10 entrance fee; which will in turn get them into Historic Jamestowne with their membership card.
Please note that Interagency Passes admit the passholder and up to three additional adults at Yorktown Battlefield.
- Interagency Annual Pass
- Interagency Senior/Golden Age Pass
- Interagency Access Pass
- Interagency Military Pass
- Colonial National Historical Park Pass
Use this link for more information about the America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Passes.
Free Entrance Days in the National Parks 2020
America's Best Idea —the national parks —is even better when it's free!
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2020:
The dates for 2020 are:
● Monday, January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
● Saturday, April 18 – First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
● Tuesday, August 25 – National Park Service Birthday
● Saturday, September 26 – National Public Lands Day
● Wednesday, November 11 – Veterans Day