Fee Free Entrance Days
In 2019, entrance fees will be waived on:
- January 21 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 20 - First day of National Park Week / National Junior Ranger Day
- August 25 - National Park Service Anniversary
- September 28 - National Public Lands Day
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
On fee free days, all national parks waive entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees.
If your visit during a fee-free day extends beyond the free day(s) and you re-enter the preserve after the fee-free day, you will be required to pay the regular entrance fee.