Bring Scotts Bluff National Monument into your classroom! Park rangers are available to come to your classroom if you’re in the Nebraska Panhandle or eastern Wyoming. This includes the towns of Scottsbluff, Gering, Minatare, Mitchell, Bayard and Harrisburg in Nebraska; as well as Torrington and LaGrange in Wyoming.
To schedule a classroom visit, fill out the Education Reservation Request Form or contact park rangers at (308) 436-9700.
Instructions for filling out the Education Reservation Request Form
The form has fillable fields and can be filled out on your computer or other device.
- Fill in Section 1: Contact Information. Please be sure not to leave any of the fields blank.
- Skip Section 2: Group Details- Park Visit/Field Trip. This section is only for visits to Scotts Bluff National Monument
- Fill in Section 3: Group Details- Ranger In Classroom Program. Please do not leave any fields blank. For the field labeled "Program or Subject Requested", your options include the lessons listed below. Not seeing a lesson that meets your objectives? Contact park rangers at (308) 436-9700 to see if we can create a program better tailored for your classroom's needs.
- Skip Section 4: Group Details - Virtual/Distance Learning Program *Scotts Bluff National Monument does not currently have fast enough internet to provide distance learning programs.
- Skip Section 5: Academic Fee Waiver *Scotts Bluff National Monument does not charge a fee for educational programming.
- The completed form can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail the form to the monument at:
Scotts Bluff National Monument
Education Reservation Request
P.O. Box 27
Gering, NE 69341
PLEASE NOTE: Your group is not scheduled for a visit from Scotts Bluff National Monument rangers until you have received either telephone, or email confirmation. Please schedule any visit a minimum of two weeks in advance. We look forward to visiting your students!