Visitor Center & Battlefield
- The visitor center is accessible.
- While the visitor center is on a hill, accessible parking is available behind the visitor center via "Roosevelt Road." See the inset map on the Local Area Map for details.
- While the Tour Road is paved, and walkways at all Wayside Stops are paved, accessibility varies.
- Steep hills at Stops 7 and 10 will limit accessibility.
- Neilson House, at Stop 2, has a moderately steep hill, and the house itself is not accessible.
- Wilkinson Trail and other hiking trails are packed earth only, and are not accessible.