Daily, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Driving Tour Road
All vehicles, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Bikers and pedestrians from sunrise to sunset.
A large-scale construction project to improve the battlefield visitor experience will take place in 2022. The Tour Road will be closed on weekdays from March 1 through Memorial Day weekend and from Labor Day through the end of the construction for the year. Click here for more information on the project. In order to allow for construction to take place safely and as quickly as possible, access to the Tour Road will be limited as follows:
- April 1-May 27: Open weekends to all traffic, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, dawn to dusk for pedestrians and bicycles
- May 28-September 5: Open Daily to all traffic, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, dawn to dusk for pedestrians and bicycles
- September 6-November 5: Open weekends only to all traffic, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, dawn to dusk for pedestrians and bicycles
- November 6 through November 30th: Open weekends only to all traffic 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, pedestrians and bicycles sunrise-sunset (Schedule may change pending completion of construction; stay tuned!)
- December 1-March 31: Closed for winter.
Open daily sunrise to sunset. All hiking trails are for pedestrian use only. Saratoga Battlefield has several miles of hiking trails, including its only marked trail, the 4 1/4 mile Wilkinson Trail (a loop trail) - other trails are established, but not marked. Pedestrians may also walk or bike the Driving Tour Road on weekends using the marked Multi-Use Lane.
Driving Tour Road and Wilkinson Trail are NOT plowed or shoveled during winter months.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Tours at 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am (First-come-first-served, no reservations)
Open House 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Closes for the season on October 22
Closed for climbing in 2022
Grounds open sunrise to sunset
Daily, sunrise to sunset
**NOTE** Walking path is not shoveled during the winter.
Daily, sunrise to sunset, April through November