Lodging and Camping Outside the Parks

Lodging Outside the Parks.

Redwood National and State Parks does not have any lodging in the parks. Contact the local chambers of commerce (listed below, north to south along U.S. 101) for information about lodging in communities around the parks. There are camping options inside the parks.

Brookings Chamber of Commerce
16330 Lower Harbor Road
P.O. Box 940 Brookings, OR 97415
(800) 535-9469

Crescent City/Del Norte County Chamber of Commerce
1001 Front Street Crescent City, CA 95531
(800) 343-8300

Klamath Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 476
Klamath, CA 95548
(800) 200-2335

Orick Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 234
Orick, CA 95555
(707) 488-2602

Trinidad Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 356
Trinidad, CA 95570
(707) 441-9827

McKinleyville Chamber of Commerce
2106 Central Avenue
P.O. Box 2144
McKinleyville, CA 95519
(707) 839-2449

Arcata Chamber of Commerce
1635 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA 95521-4573
(707) 822-3619

Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
2112 Broadway
Eureka, CA 95501
(800) 356-6381

Humboldt County Convention & Visitor Bureau
1034 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 443-5097
Camping Outside the Parks
There are many nearby private, state and public lands that provide camping opportunities. Local Chambers of Commerce have information on dozens of privately run campgrounds. You also can find camping options with the following agencies.

Last updated: August 2, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1111 Second Street
Crescent City, CA 95531


(707) 465-7335

Contact Us