|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Blanca Alvarez Stransky, 419 341 2325
PAICINES, CA- Most trails and climbing routes in Pinnacles National Park and the Pinnacles Parkway to Bear Gulch will re-open today. Since predicted fire danger remains high all other fire restrictions remain in place. These restrictions include:
- All campfires or cooking fires (including charcoal fires) within the park are prohibited.
- Use of charcoal grills, either park provided or personally owned, are also prohibited.
- Smoking is only allowed within enclosed vehicles or within buildings where smoking is allowed.
- Use of propane or gas stoves for cooking purposes is restricted to designated campsites.
- Driving or parking vehicles off road and/or on vegetation is prohibited.
For the full details of the closure and current restrictions please view the offical adminstrative order here.
Last updated: November 5, 2020