News Release Date: April 19, 2016
Contact: NPS Investigative Services Branch, 888-653-0009
Witnesses sought in sexual assault in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Special Agents with the NPS Investigative Services Branch Atlantic Field Office are attempting to identify persons of interest in Knoxville and eastern Tennessee areas.
The persons listed are believed to have information about, or may have witnessed, a sexual assault that occurred in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Person 1 - white male:
- Possibly known as "Richard"
- Age: 30s
- Hair beige to brown
- Height 5'06" (approximate)
- Tattoos: skull wearing a cowboy hat; snake; cross on hand between thumb and index finger
- Pictured wearing a Jeff Dunham "You're an idiot" T-shirt
- Possibly collecting a disability check
- Vehicle: known to drive a black Mitsubishi Eclipse, possibly 2002 model with after-market green lights on the side of the car and rear spoiler
- Smokes Pall Mall brand cigarettes
Person 2 - white male:
- Possibly known as "William"
- Age: 35-40
- Hair dark
- Height 5'08" (approximate)
- Missing right front tooth
- Drinks "Mountain Dew" and smokes Pall Mall brand cigarettes
If you can help identify these persons of interest, please contact the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch - and remember, you don't have to tell us who you are, but please tell us what you know.
- Tip Line: 888-653-0009
- Submit an online Tip
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a Message on Facebook