The William Johnson House
Melrose Estate's grounds, outbuildings, and formal gardens are free.
Guided House Tour Fee: (cash or check only)
Tickets can be purchased in the Visitor Center at Melrose Estate.
|Adults (ages 18 to 61)
|Senior Citizens (ages 62 or older, U.S. Citizens Only)
|Students (ages 6 to 17)
|Children (ages 0-5)
Please note the America the Beautiful- National Parks and Federal Recreational Land passes do NOT
discount the house tour fee.
Mark your calendar for these Fee–Free Days
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents' Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Land Passes are available at Melrose Estate.
For more information about the America the Beautiful- National Parks and Federal Recreational Land Passes available, please talk to the fee collector.