The primary purpose of Morristown National Historical Park's Volunteer Program is to provide an opportunity which voluntary help and services from the public may be involved through a diversity of projects within a variety of locations to obtain knowledge for preserving the park's past, maintaining an active present and preparation for the future.
Volunteers are important to our park's success. From October 2014 to September 2015, the park had:
- 279 Volunteers
- 13,093 hours were donated
- Saving the National Park Service: $274,953.00
Thank you to all our Volunteers and their families!
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM
Who can volunteer?
- Individuals (17 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult)
- Corporate groups
How do I become a volunteer?
- Review the VIPs are Volunteers-In-Parks Morristown National Historical Park brochure to find a volunteer opportunity that interests you.
- Please click on the Volunteer Application form (Adobe Reader) to apply.
- Fill in the form, print and sign. Post mail your Volunteer Application to:
c/o Pamela Dobben
30 Washington Place
Morristown, NJ 07960
When your Volunteer Application arrives in the park, a review process will begin to match your interests to any Volunteer opportunity requested &/ or available. You will be notified whether we have a match or not. If we do have a match you may be requested to come in for an interview.
Please be advised, some Volunteer positions may require a background investigation. For additional information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 973-539-2016 ext. 230 or e-mail us