Calling all Scouts!
Resource Stewardship Scout Ranger Program
Promote, Encourage, Inspire, Empower!
How to get started:
1. Visit the Scout Ranger website
- For Boy Scouts, click here to find out more information about the program.
- For Girl Scouts, click here to find out more information about the program.
2. Visit www.nps.gov/findapark to select a national park site in your area
3. Think about activities your troop would be interested in and determine your available time frame for completion.
4. Contact the park's educational and/ or volunteer services to discuss possible options.
5. Work together with the park to plan the program or project. Volunteer a minimum of five hours at one or more national park site scouts earn the certificate. Volunteer for a minimum of 10 hours to achieve both the certificate and patch.