Page Expectations and Guidelines:
We hope our social media pages will become places where fans feel comfortable sharing information and experiences about Mount Rainier National Park with one another.
While this is an open forum, it is also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racist comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Second violation of these guidelines will result in user being banned from the page.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posting of external links on this site that are intended as advertising (or to drive traffic to pages unrelated to Mount Rainier National Park), or do not contribute to dialog and discussions about Mount Rainier National Park may be deleted. People who continue to post such links may be subject to page participation restrictions and/or removal from the page. External links do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. National Park Service or the U.S. Department of Interior.