Federal Recreation Passes
The America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass - Annual Pass ($80) and the America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass - Senior Pass ($10) are available at the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center.
All existing Golden Access and Golden Age passes will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass. Only paper Golden Age and Access Passports may be exchanged free of charge for new plastic passes.
Annual 4th Grade Pass
- Available to U.S. 4th graders (including home-schooled and free-choice learners 10 years of age) with a valid Every Kid in a Park paper pass.
- The pass is valid for the duration of the 4th grade school year through the following summer (September-August).
- Paper passes can be obtained by visiting theEvery Kid in a Park websiteand can be exchanged for the Annual 4th Grade Pass atFederal recreation sites that charge Entrance or Standard Amenity fees(Day Use Fee).
- Digital version of the paper pass (such as on smart phones or tablets) will not be accepted to exchange for an Annual 4th Grade Pass.
- The pass is non-transferable.
- Educators can also be involved! Learn more at theEvery Kid in a Park website.
Access (disability) passes are not available at the Lewis & Clark Visitor Center. The nearest outlets for these are at:
Homestead National Monument, Beatrice, Nebraska
Pipestone National Monument, Pipestone, Minnesota
DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge, Missouri Valley, Iowa
Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, Omaha, Nebraska