There are no motels or rental cabins within Missouri National Recreational River. Communities and partners surrounding the national park offer a wide choice of accommodations including motels, cabins, beds and breakfasts, and campgrounds.
39 Mile Reach (Fort Randall Dam to Running Water, SD)A wide variety of accommodations can be found in the communities of Springfield, SD and
- Niobrara State Park (402-944-2703) and in
- Ponca State Park (308-665-2912).
- Lewis & Clark State Recreation Area and Chief White Crane South Dakota; 1-800-710-2267)
- Lewis and Clark Lake State Recreation Area (Nebraska and known locally as Weigand-Burbach; 402-944-2703 or 308-665-2912).
Lewis and Clark Resort (605/665-2680) is located within the Lewis and Clark State Recreation Area (SD).
Missouri National Recreational River offers limited camping opportunities within the park except for primative camping available at Bow Creek Recreation Area. Please visit our Camping page for more information on camping.
For additional information about accommodations please contact
- Southeast South Dakota Tourism Association (1-888-353-7382)
- Corps of Discovery Welcome Center (402-667-6557).
National Park Service employees are prohibited from providing recommendations regarding lodging.