If you have less than two hours to visit:
- Join a park ranger for a walking tour related to the First or Second Battle of Manassas.
- Explore the Visitor Center museum.
- View the 6-minute fiber-optic battle map which explains the First Battle of Manassas
- Watch the park's 45 minute orientation film Manassas: End of Innocence.
- Walk the 1.1 mile Henry Hill Loop Trail to explore the grounds that saw the climactic fighting at the First Battle of Manassas. Interpretive panels along the trail explain the action that took place on Henry Hill.
- Browse the park store
If you have more than two hours to visit:
- Attend multiple ranger-led walking tours. The schedule of the tours varies by season. Check out this list of tours and be sure to stop by the Visitor Center to find out what tours are being offered on the day of our visit.
- Take the self-guided driving tour (20 miles of driving, approximately 2-3 hours) to explore the sites of the Second Battle of Manassas.
- Visit the Brawner Farm Interpretive Center (open seasonally).
- Visit the historic Stone House (open seasonally).
- Hike the First Manassas Loop Trail (5.4 miles) or the Second Manassas Loop Trail (6.2 miles).
- Download the First and Second Manassas battle apps for detailed overviews of each engagement.