- Visit our museum / Bookstore
- Attend the 30-45 minute program "Battle Talk" given by a Park Ranger. (scheduled)
- See the 25 minute orientation DVD "Triumph & Tragedy Along the Little Bighorn". (scheduled)
- Walk down the Deep Ravine trail.
- Visit Custer's Last Stand Hill / 7th Cavalry Monument and Indian Memorial.
- Drive the 4.5 mile tour road to Reno - Benteen entrancement site. Walk the self-guided tour.
- See the waysides along the 4.5 mile tour road.
- Visit the Custer National Cemetery. A Veteran cemetery of our nations wars.
- Kids can participate the Jr. Ranger program. Ask the Ranger at the front desk.
Operating Hours and Season
Park is on summer hours through end of August.
Places to go
If You Have One-Two hours:
Museum and bookstore located in Visitor Center. Self guided walking tours, Last Stand Hill and the 4.5 mile driving tour road.
Fees and Reservations
New cost of entrance fees. click here....
National Parks have free fee days, for dates click here.....
Get our GPS location and address.
Call (406) 638-3214 or (406) 638-3217