- Visit our museum / Bookstore
- See the 25 minute orientation DVD "Triumph & Tragedy Along the Little Bighorn" shown in the book store upon request.
- Walk down the Deep Ravine trail.
- Visit Custer's Last Stand Hill / 7th Cavalry Monument and Indian Memorial.
- Drive the 4.5 mile tour road to Reno - Benteen entrancement site. Walk the self-guided tour.
- Waysides along the 4.5 mile tour road.
- Visit the Custer National Cemetery. A Veteran cemetery of our nations wars.
- Kids can participate the Jr. Ranger program.
Other information click;
Operating Hours and Season
Park is on winter hours through March 31st
Places to go
If You Have One-Two hours:
Museum and bookstore located in Visitor Center. Self guided walking tours, Last Stand Hill and the 4.5 mile driving tour road.
Fees and Reservations
New cost of entrance fees. click here....
National Parks have free fee days, for dates click here.....
Get our GPS location and address.
Call (406) 638-3214 or (406) 638-3217