Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park and the surrounding community have several great options for visiting families. In addition to the private businesses that offer anything from rock climbing to playing with husky puppies, the park and the city offer several free activities.
- come to the park visitor center to receive a Junior Ranger booklet
- stop into the Junior Ranger Activity Center to enjoy fun hands on activities
- visit Mollie Walsh Park to explore a fantastic playground
- go for a hike on one of the many wonderful trails in the area
- or take it easy in one of the picnic areas or green spaces in town