Be advised that this is a new national monument. Amenities are limited and signage is sparse. Cell phone reception can be spotty or non-existent.
- All Monument roads are open.
- The Swift Brook and Loop Roads are passable to passenger cars with normal clearance. Low clearance vehicles should exercise caution.
- Grading on the Swift Brook Road will begin October 16 and may cause delays.
- Please be aware that roads are narrow and the access roads to and in the Monument are active logging roads.
- Logging trucks have the right of way so please be aware and do not impede their progress.
- Road bridges are narrow - please do not stop or walk out on them.