John F. Kennedy National Historic Site is located in an urban setting. Be alert and aware!
- Be careful crossing busy streets.
- Watch your step on uneven surfaces.
- Guard your valuables and lock your car.
- In an emergency, call 911.
To help protect park resources and ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, please follow park rules and posted regulations.
- Pets are not allowed inside public buildings, unless a designated service animal.
- Please dispose of your garbage in trash containers or take it with you when you leave.
- Large bags are not permitted inside the historic structure. Lockers are available in the visitor center.
- Many neighborhood sites related to John F. Kennedy are privately owned. Please respect the property and privacy of these individuals.