How Do I Make a Group Camping Reservation Request?
Reservations are accepted January 2 through October for the upcoming summer sesaon. Reservations received November to January 1 will not be processed.
- Access the Isle Royale NP Group Fee form on www.paygov.
- Click on "Continue to Form" (button in lower right corner).
- Fill out the information in the online form:
- Purchaser information
- Permit fee ($25 per permit)
- Requested itinerary for each permit needed
- Submit payment.
- After January 2, most likely in March, the park will contact you to confirm your requested itinerary or discuss any necessary changes.
- If your requested itinerary needs to be modified due to full sites, staff will work with you directly to find an itinerary that works for your group.
- Once an itinerary is approved, you will receive a permit confirmation email.